Abbot Hall Tower
Marblehead’s Town Hall, named for its generous benefactor Benjamin Abbot, was built in 1876-1877. James Gregory, the Seed King, donated the clock and bell which are still in use today.
3 1/2" tall
2 1/4" side
The OvalScape ornament is a wonderfully detailed sculpted ornament. It is individually hand-cast and hand-painted by Hestia's dedicated artisans, and can truly be considered a work of art. They are made of bonded marble dust and weigh less than 2 ounces.